* I cannot stop thinking about the fact that I (supposedly) blink a lot… and thinking about it makes me act on it! —blinkblinkblink—
* I wish that all the Naruto Shippuden episodes were dubbed. The subbed episodes are fine, I guess, since you get used to reading it pretty quickly. I just miss the characters’ English voices.
* We bought a table and six chairs for the apartment on Sunday and they delivered it yesterday. Accordingly, my Significant Other and I rearranged the whole living room when I got home from work in order for it to ‘look right’. Now all we need is new couches.
* Oats cookies/ blocks are ‘healthy’, right? I mean, it has eggs, brown sugar, oats, raisins… it’s like having a bowl of oats for breakfast, but in a compacted form. Hey, for someone who doesn’t actually eat breakfast, it’s a step in the right direction. [And yes, I baked them myself.]
* My Significant Other and I seem to be in popular demand when it comes to lunch/ dinner invitations. Everybody wants to feed us! We had a BBQ at our neighbours’ apartment on Friday evening; Saturday my sister and her husband came over for a BBQ; and on Sunday we had lunch at an uncle and aunt’s house (on the in-laws side). However, we were also invited to a BBQ at our friends’ new house on Saturday, and my father wanted us to come over on Sunday – but since we had already made our plans, we had to turn the invitations down. We’re already ‘booked’ for this coming Saturday… any takers for Friday and Sunday? 😉
* Smudgy has been a little bit more of a house cat since we’ve been back. She loves cuddling up on or under the new duvet – which she has practically claimed as her own – and she comes to curl up beside me on the couch, since there’s enough space for her, my Significant Other and myself… and even if there wasn’t space, she’d get it. I cannot deny her what she wants… mostly.
* I finished reading the Hannah Swensen murder mystery series last week. That’s 14 books and two novellas. Now what am I supposed to read? [Aside: in case any of you know the books, I’m pro-Norman.]
* I’ve read 80 books this year (including two manuscripts) and am currently busy with number 81. At this rate, I’ll be well over my goal of 100 books by the end of the year.
* When we bought Smudgy, I signed her up for the Whiskas Kitten Club, which sends e-mails with tips etc. After a year, they e-mail you to let you know that you won’t be receiving any more e-mails from them since your cat is no longer a kitten. I have been receiving these e-mails on the first of every month since January. Not only do they send the same e-mail every month, saying that I won’t be receiving any e-mails anymore because my cat is a year old already, but they messed up because Smudgy’s birthday is in December *shakes head* Wonder if I can block them…
* It’s so strange to go visit my parents and Mewsy’s not there. I miss him 😦
* Still waiting for our wedding photos. Starting to get annoying. Apparently our photographer took leave from work so he could finish our photos! Let’s hope I hear from him by next week…
* Everybody excited about Pottermore? And the last Harry Potter film?? The 15th of July can’t come soon enough!!
* Speaking of films, I’m not sure when was the last time I went to the cinema. Want to go watch KUNG FU PANDA 2, but now it’s school holidays, and I’m not particularly in the mood to sit there with a bunch of kiddies who cannot sit still, are noisy, don’t understand what’s going on… and all the other annoying things kids do.